Prohibited posts & Safety
Prohibited posts & Safety, Spinlisting makes it easier than ever to find great deals in your neighborhood. However, users should maintain their trust and integrity for lucrative outcomes.
Spinlisting runs on certain guidelines, we make sure that every user follows and accurately represent themselves and their business. Apparently, we do not tolerate any defrauds and deceive act.
Spinlisting as a Community
Despite being a massive marketplace, we also admire it as a community. We love the way people connecting with each other to grow their business and help the one in need. Let’s create a reliable environment and treat others the way you’d like to be treated. We suggest you stay faithful to your offers and help us keep this community positive and lucrative.
We condemn the spams, and we have a zero-tolerance policy for stolen goods. We also prohibit the violation of intellectual properties. Counterfeit goods or services sold without any permission from their rightful owners are unacceptable on this platform.
We follow the law and you should too. Besides our own guidelines, we also stick to the local laws and orders. Thus, users should make sure that the sale and purchase should be legal in the respective area.
Local Law enforcement and Spinlisting
Along with reliable technology and cyber trust & Safety, we also stick to local law enforcement across the United States to keep this platform safe and secure. The law enforcement authorities and experts can reach to our team for any doubt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, along with numerous users, consider Spinlisting more than a Classified ad’s website, it’s a community. It’s not just for your sale, nor we consider it that way. It is a lucrative platform for service providers and users. Thus, we follow laws and orders and you should too.
Forbidden items on Spinlisting:
- Adult and abusive posts, images or any other content
- Drugs & alcohol promotions
- Spams and fraud
- Weapons and other dangerous items
- Fake or forged goods
- Stolen items
- Hacking software and tools
- Non-transferable items including stock and other securities
- Vehicles without titleholder
- Pornography and adult toys
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-juice
- Prescription drugs or medical devices
- Fossils (skin and bones from endangered or protected species)
- Homemade jellies and jams
- Baby food and formula method
- Escort services
- Massage services
- Fraud services making false promises (for instance “Lose 50 lbs in a week! Cure cancer!”)
- Hazardous chemicals including pesticides, the tear has
- Used cosmetic products
- Gambling and lottery tickets
- Currency as a product (dollar, euro, etc.)
- Controversial content
- shipping pets and pet sales are prohibited
- you are allowed a re-homing fee a small
- charge to put your pet in a new home
- You should not attempt to entice users to services/product that is prohibited
- Make an offer that is reasonable for you and does not tag price that you are not intending to sell
- Text and messages in motive to intimidate and harass any individual or community
- Items and post in the favor of hate groups
- Items that are abusive and depicts violence
- Forwarding or posting any virus, worm, Trojan horse or any spyware that are potentially harmful
- Restricting visitors from using Spinlisting
- Systematically stealing, downloading our content
- Modifying, reproducing or exploiting any part of our website unless we authorize them
- Using spider, robot, retrieval application on our website
- Gathering information about the race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or family eminence
We follow laws and orders and as a US citizen, you should too. It’s your duty to comprehend the laws and order where you live to keep your activities on this website legal. This policy covers restricted items and conducts on our website. Spinlisting LLC has the authority to add or/and remove any of them for the sake of Spinlisting community.